Monday, March 14, 2016

Every horse is different, by color, breed, height, personalities etc... This makes training different for every horse. You can train a horse to do almost anything if you put your mind to it. Some people have one horse for everything they do like cow sorting, branding, jumping, trick riding, dressage, and rodeos. But then there’s people who have a different horse for every event, that part just comes from being too rich (hahahaha). My horses name is Flash, and she does absolutely everything because that’s what I taught her to do. In all reality if you do more with your horse and let it experience everything instead of just doing the same thing over and over again than it will be a better horse. That is what I am trying to teach Misty, I want her to be able to do everything. Misty doesn’t have to be good at it but I would love for her to at least be able to do it. Misty has come a long way, she will be 3 on May 14, 2016 and she is just little I really don’t think she will be a tall horse. So sadly nobody too big could ride her, but that’s ok she will be good at something. Anyway I put a saddle on her back just to see how she would do, and she did absolutely great! I am so happy with how fast she is learning everything. I can’t wait to until I can actually get on her and ride and teach her everything under saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment